What support and resources
What is KaryForward®, and how do I join?
KaryForward is a patient support program by Karyopharm Therapeutics® Inc. dedicated to
providing assistance and resources to you and your caregiver for XPOVIO® (selinexor).
KaryForward can help you with:
- Understand your benefits
- File claims
- Provide support during insurance appeals
- Find out what is covered by your insurance
- Access Karyopharm medications, even if there are unexpected delays or interruptions
- Qualify for the XPOVIO Copay Program and pay as little as $5 for each XPOVIO prescription, or
- If eligible, get XPOVIO at no cost to you
Support and resources
- Nurse Case Managers who can provide education and support during treatment
- Referrals to additional third-party support such as transportation assistance
*Reimbursement Specialists are available to answer questions about the insurance approval process.
How do I take care of myself when I’m caring for someone taking XPOVIO?
- Taking care of a loved one with relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (RR DLBCL) can be emotionally and physically demanding. It’s important not to lose sight of your own well-being
- A support group that’s online or in your local area may help you connect with people who understand what you’re going through
- Your loved one’s healthcare providers and social worker are there for you to answer your questions or support your needs
- Doing activities like yoga and meditation may help relieve stress
What else should I know about caring for someone taking XPOVIO?
When caring for a patient taking XPOVIO, keep in mind:
- The healthcare provider will determine the dosing schedule for XPOVIO and anti-nausea medicine
- Call the healthcare provider if your loved one experiences any side effects
- The healthcare team will do blood tests before your loved one starts taking XPOVIO, more often during the first 3 months of treatment, and then as needed
- Encourage your loved one to drink lots of fluids and eat nutritious food while on XPOVIO
For more information about caring for a loved one, visit these organizations:
Helpful tools and resources
Whether you’re living with RR DLBCL or supporting a loved one with RR DLBCL, it’s important to remember that you’re not alone. There are a number of valuable resources and organizations available to help. Use the following materials and links to get the support you need and deserve:
Get information about treatment with XPOVIODownload
KaryForward Enrollment Form
Enroll in KaryForward, a patient support programDownload
Helpful organizations and support
In addition to your healthcare team, the following organizations may be helpful resources:
Leukemia & Lymphoma Societywww.lls.org
Lymphoma Research Foundationwww.lymphoma.org
American Cancer Societywww.cancer.org
In order to maintain the independence of these organizations, Karyopharm does not endorse or recommend any of the advocacy groups or services on this list and is not responsible for the content of these sites or services. Always talk to your healthcare team about any questions.